ACA is dedicated to advancing the social, political and economic well-being of Asian Pacific Americans in the United States.
The primary purposes of this Corporation are:
(1) To help serve the Chinese American, Asian American and general community in the region with
respect to cultural, educational, health, civic, recreational and philanthropic needs
(2) To help promote American ideals and civic participation in the Chinese American community
(3) To help promote an understanding and appreciation of Chinese culture and history
(4) To support activities that help eliminate prejudice and stereotypes of all kinds and help promote
racial equality, social justice and equal opportunity
(5) To receive gifts and grants of money and property to help achieve Corporate objectives created
in pursuant to these corporate purposes
(6) To serve as the Detroit Chapter of the Organization of Chinese Americans, a national organization
with its principle place of business in Washington, D. C.